What is an Authorised Company?
An Authorised Company is a Mauritius company available mainly to non-Mauritian citizens to conduct business outside of Mauritius.
The company is tax neutral if all its economic activities are conducted outside of Mauritius and that all elements that constitute its effective management are exercised abroad.
100% Foreign Both individual and corporate shareholders allowed
- Investment holding
- International trade
- Management and consultancy
- Property holding
- IT services
- Shipping and ship management
- Other non financial and banking services
Company name reservation. Collect all KYC documents. Prepare constitutive documents.
Vetting and Filing
Lawyer vets constitutive documents and issue legal certificate. Application is then submitted to the authorities.
Assessment by authorities
Application is assessed by the authorities, questions raised and answered (if any).
Company is incorporated and bank account is opened.
Incorporation lead time
The time to incorporate an authorised company is usually between 5 to 10 business days.
Experience has proven that a swift and successful application is highly dependent on the time it takes for us to receive the Client Due Diligence (CDD) documents. It takes a few days to incorporate the company once all the CDD documents are received.
- Due Diligence documents are required on all controlling persons
- A business plan is required
- A minimum of one director is required. Nominee Directorship services can be provided if required.
- Blue Azurite will be appointed as your registered agent.
- Your Company will have the same registered address as Blue Azurite.
- All currencies accepted besides Mauritian Rupees
- No minimum paid up capital required
- Minimum one shareholder
- Shareholders can be individuals, trust, foundation, company and other legal arrangements.
- Exempt from any taxes for so long the business activities are conducted outside of Mauritius and management control is exercised abroad.
- No access to benefits under Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements. Please consider a GBC should you require access to DTAA.
- Only a return of income is filed with the Mauritius Revenue Authority and the FSC.
We wish to thank Blue Azurite for the strong support they have provided during our application process.
Thank you Blue Azurite. You have been very swift and your work ethics are second to none. Well done. Will definitely refer my friends.