What is a GBC?
A GBC is one of the two types of offshore companies which is incorporated under the laws of Mauritius. Its principal business must be outside of Mauritius.
It is regulated by the Financial Services Commission and is ideal, amongst others, for the following business activities:
- Financial services – Asset Management & Pension Fund Administration
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Intellectual Property holding rights
- Investment holding
- Fintech related services including STOs
- Investment brokerage/advisory
- Artificial Intelligence related activities